• Pour 250 ml of double cream into a pan and heat to take the cold off the cream.
• Shake pot then empty contents of the sauce shot into the pan.
• Pour a small amount of warm water into the pot, replace lid, shake and pour contents into pan.
• Stir contents in a pan and allow to achieve a rolling boil until the sauce reaches preferred consistency.
• Pour over your chicken breast, steak, pasta etc. and enjoy!!
For a restaurant quality, rich and luxurious pour over the sauce
This will provide sufficiently for 4 servings as a pour over the sauce, and a generous 2 as a pasta sauce.
For a low-fat option follow directions as above – but use low fat creme fresh
Note: for the Thai green curry best results achieved by mixing with 250ml of coconut cream instead of double cream – lower calorie option is to use low fat coconut milk.
To use as a marinade
- Mix contents of the shot-pot with 250ml of water.
- Place the meat or fish you wish to marinade into a suitable container and pour over mixture.
- Place the container in the fridge overnight.
To use as a rub
- Simply rub the contents of your shot pot into the meat or fish and cook as preferred.
To use as a stir-fry
- Simply add the shot pot contents once the vegetables/meat/fish is almost cooked and stir in well, heating until the ingredients are well coated in the sauce.
Keep in a cool dry location, once open keep refrigerated and consume within 21 days.